History & Mission

Our History

The first inklings of CRC began in the 1950’s with Charlie and Monetha Huenefeld and a kind gesture. Monetha sent Charlie with a meal to the neighbors who were under the weather. As time went along, the owners of the land needed to sell and they wanted Charlie and Monetha to have the opportunity to buy it. Charlie and Monetha took that opportunity and dedicated the land to the Lord with the intention of somehow using it to share God and His creation with the youth of the area. Through the course of the next 20 years Charlie put his land management degree to use and crafted a pond and shaped the land. In 1976, after marrying Charlie’s daughter Kathy, Paul Nauman meshed his desire for Bible teaching with Charlie and Monetha’s 40 acres and started Christian Resource Center. Steadily, the land, facilities, and ministries have taken shape with the heart to see God glorified and His Gospel proclaimed!

Our Mission

The Christian Resource Center is a religious non-profit organization, which is evangelical in doctrine, non-denominational in affiliation, and inter-denominational in practice.
CRC exists to further Christ’s kingdom by lekarna-slovenija.com

          1) assisting local churches and individuals

          2) training believers for righteous living and skillful ministry

          3) reaching out to local communities with the gospel of Jesus Christ

This mission is accomplished through the personal ministries of the Directors and by customizing programs and ministries to meet the ever-changing needs of local churches, individuals, and communities.
CRC has a strong commitment to helping enhance and strengthen the ministry of local churches and has been serving the area since 1976.