Summer Camp Update

In light of the various covid restrictions for our health district, we have made a few decisions about our upcoming camps. Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to have our basketball camp this summer. We are currently postponing our Jr High camp to the first full week of August. It is yet to be determined if this will be a 2, 3, or 4 day camp given the guidelines. A more definitive decision will be made as the various state guidelines are released.
We are keeping our elementary camps as scheduled pending our health district is moved into phase 2. We feel able to reasonably do camp within those guidelines and will do our best to accommodate.
We are also making preparations for Travel Camp as well.
We understand in these uncertain times that there are going to be varying comfort levels and we want to respect that. That said, registrations can be easily refunded or can be donated to CRC. Thank you for your support and prayer!
CRC Staff