UPDATE: In light of the various COVID-19 restrictions for our health district, we have made a few decisions about our upcoming camps. Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to have our basketball camp this summer. Registrations can be easily refunded or can be donated to CRC.
Thank you for your support and prayer!
June 8 & 9, 2020
June 8 – Boys grades 5-8
June 9 – Girls grades 5-8
8 am to 1 pm
(Grades based on Fall 2020)
Each camp will be divided into a 5th-6th grade group and a 7th-8th grade group. Due to space restrictions we will only be accepting the first 30 registrations per age group.
The CRC basketball camp will include the following:
- Basketball fundamentals including passing, dribbling, and shooting
- Value of teamwork and respect
- Value of a life committed to Christ
- Several contests
- Current and former college athletes to share insights from the court and life
What to Wear & Bring:
- Athletic shoes
- Outdoor basketball with your name on it. (If you have one… we will have some basketballs so please do not feel like you need to buy one.)
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch!
The purpose of the CRC Basketball Camp is to provide a safe, Christian environment for students to experience and learn about God, develop basketball skills, and establish new friendships using the sport of basketball.