June 3 & 4, 2021
June 3 – Boys grades 5-8
June 4 – Girls grades 5-8
8 am to 1 pm
(Grades based on Fall 2021)
Each camp will be divided into a 5th-6th grade group and a 7th-8th grade group. Due to space restrictions we will only be accepting the first 30 registrations per age group.
The CRC basketball camp will include the following:
- Basketball fundamentals including passing, dribbling, and shooting
- Value of teamwork and respect
- Value of a life committed to Christ
- Several contests
- Current and former college athletes to share insights from the court and life
What to Wear & Bring:
- Athletic shoes
- Outdoor basketball with your name on it. (If you have one… we will have some basketballs so please do not feel like you need to buy one.)
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch!
The purpose of the CRC Basketball Camp is to provide a safe, Christian environment for students to experience and learn about God, develop basketball skills, and establish new friendships using the sport of basketball.