The Christian Resource Center has a college internship program offered every summer. Up to two interns will be selected.
- Complete and return application.
- Interview with directors.
- References checked – pastor, professor, and/or adult from present or home church.
- Selection of 2 interns completed by April 1, to ensure time for raising support.
- Believer and in agreement with CRC’s doctrines and policies.
- Actively involved in a local church.
- Involved with or desires to work with youth and/or children.
- Minimum of 2 years post high school.
- Does not use alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs.
- Some Bible teaching experience
Complementary Skills (desired but not required):
- Proficient on computer.
- Photography skills
- Worship leading skills (guitar, vocal, etc.)